Temporary Full-Time Admitting/Records Clerk
Santé Manitouwadge Health is currently accepting applications for a Temporary Full-Time Admitting/ Records Clerk position.
Wage: $20.47 – $24.56 per hour, 13% in lieu of benefits, HOOPP pension option
Qualifications: (Preference will be given to the candidate with the following qualifications):
- Fluency in French
- Office Administration/Medical Office Assistant Diploma and/or two years of work-related experience
- Knowledge of security & privacy practices for handling and storage of confidential patient information
- Experience working with Meditech
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Knowledge of patient chart locating, charting, and retrieval of files
- Knowledge of basic accounting
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft applications and social media platforms
- Individual must be self-motivated, possess excellent communication, organizational, interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Up-to-date immunizations required, including COVID-19.
Deadline: Applications must be received no later than 4:00 p.m. Wednesday, May 18th, 2022.
Apply to: Aaron MacGregor, Employee Services Coordinator | firstname.lastname@example.org
1 Health Care Crescent, Manitouwadge, ON P0T 2C0
(807) 826-3251 ext. 206
Please quote the personnel posting number “PP15-22/23” in your application. If you have not received confirmation of receipt of your application within a day or two, please call to confirm receipt.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those candidates qualifying for an interview will be contacted.
Posted: 10 May 2022
Santé Manitouwadge Health is an equal opportunity employer.