Invitation for Indigenous Residents & Neighbours Special Info Session with
Denise Bouchard-Wood, Indigenous Community Facilitator.
Let’s discuss the creation of the Manitouwadge new Official Plan (Followed by a new Comprehensive Zoning By-Law)
Learn how to:
- Write a “submissions for revision”, and
- Be heard on that subject
Time: 6:00 p.m.
Location: Township Council Chambers, 1 Mississauga Drive.
Opportunities to provide input to the Official Plan will be ongoing:
- through November & December 2021; and again,
- in Spring 2022 once a draft is ready for review.
To view the current Official Plan, please visit the Manitouwadge website or contact the Municipal Office if you require a printed copy.
Ways to Participate:
- Attending the Public Meeting In-Person: If you wish to present your views in- person, please contact the Clerk/Planning Administrator at your earliest convenience to ensure COVID-19 regulation numbers for meeting attendance;
- Attending the Public Meeting via Telephone Conference: If you wish to present your views verbally, please contact the Clerk/Planning Administrator to arrange an appointment time to address Council at the meeting;
- Sending a letter by Mail or Email: Information you choose to disclose in your correspondence will be used to receive your views on the current Official This information will become part of the public record. Please forward any correspondence to the Clerk/Planning Administrator, via the contact information below.
Please visit mymanitouwadge.ca for Engagement Activities and PRE- REGISTRATION TO HELP PLAN FOR SPACE & WARM MEALS.
Township of Manitouwadge
P: (807) 826-3227 ext: 223
Registered Professional Planner
Superior Consulting Team