Personnel Posting 18-22/23
Permanent Part-Time Cook 2
Santé Manitouwadge Health is currently accepting application for the position of Permanent Part-Time Cook 2.
Wage: $23.80 – $24.27/hour, 14% in lieu of benefits, HOOPP pension option per UNIFOR Collective Agreement
- Graduate of or currently enrolled in a Food Service Worker Diploma Program at an Ontario College of Applied Arts and Technology
- Food Handling Certificate
- Grade 12 Diploma
- Previous experience in the food services industry
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Hours of work may vary depending on the needs of the hospital
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays
- Regular attendance required
- Up-to-date immunizations required, including COVID-19
Deadline: Applications must be received no later than 4:00 p.m. on Wednesday, June 8th, 2022.
Please quote the personnel posting number “PP 18-22/23” in your application. We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply to: Aaron MacGregor, Employee Services Coordinator
Start Date: June 2022