Personnel Posting 05-22/23
PERMANENT FULL-TIME REGISTERED NURSE
Santé Manitouwadge Health is now accepting applications for the position of a Permanent
Full-Time Registered Nurse.
Compensation: $34.24 – $49.02 per hour per ONA Collective Agreement; full benefits and HOOPP pension; up to $7,500 in recruitment incentives
• Graduate of an accredited RN program with current College of Nurses of Ontario Registration and Certificate
• Current CPR Certificate
• Must be available and flexible to work in the following areas: Acute Care, Long Term Care and the Emergency Department
• Must be willing to work a flexible schedule including days, evenings, nights, and weekends as part of a 24/7 operation
• Must be in good physical condition. Physical demands include walking, standing, bending, reaching, on a continuous daily basis
• Up to date immunizations required, including COVID-19
• Regular Attendance Required
Deadline: Position open until filled
Apply to: Aaron MacGregor, Employee Services Coordinator | firstname.lastname@example.org
1 Health Care Crescent, Manitouwadge, ON P0T 2C0
807-826-3251 Ext. 206
Please quote the personnel posting number “PP05-22/23” in your application. If you have not received an acknowledgement of receipt of your application within two days, please call to confirm receipt.
Start Date: To be determined
Santé Manitouwadge Health is an equal opportunity employer.
Posted: 17 March 2022