Permanent Full-Time Physiotherapist
Personnel Posting 10-21/22
Santé Manitouwadge Health/Manitouwadge Family Health Team is currently accepting applications for a Permanent Full-Time Physiotherapist.
If you’re a dynamic Physiotherapist interested in personal and professional growth, Santé Manitouwadge Health has an excellent opportunity for you to meet these goals. As a flexible, enthusiastic and personable team player focused on client-centred care and clinical outcomes, you will flourish in a team-based, results-oriented and collaborative environment like ours. Your primary focus will be community working with a vibrant team consisting of RN’s, Dietitian, Social Worker and Physicians. Our unique model also affords you the opportunity to work within hospital setting as well. The diverse integration of this role is an exciting opportunity for growth in both the community and hospital setting.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Collaborating with the Charge Physiotherapist and working within the multi-disciplinary team, the Physiotherapist is responsible for home assessments, in-home physiotherapy, program development, service planning and implementation. He/she documents all aspects of patient care, actively participates in patient care meetings and maintains relevant statistics.
• Registered member in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
• A minimum of 1 to 2 years of clinical experience
• Demonstrated ability to work in a variety of patient settings
• Knowledge of Chronic Disease Prevention Model and Self-Management Programs
• Excellent time management and organizational skills with an ability to work independently
• Comfortable working collaboratively within an interdisciplinary team
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel
• Up to date immunizations required, including COVID-19
• Regular Attendance Required
SALARY: As per UNIFOR contract
START DATE: To be determined.
Please submit your cover letter with résumé and three work reference contacts information to:
Aaron MacGregor, Employee Services Coordinator email@example.com |Tel: 807-826-3251 x 206 | Website: www.mh.on.ca
(Note: Please quote the personnel posting number “PP 10-20/21” in your application. If you have not received an acknowledgement receipt of your application within a day or two (business days) from sending your résumé, please call to confirm receipt.)
*This position will remain open until filled
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only candidates qualifying for an interview will be contacted.
Santé Manitouwadge Health is an equal opportunity employer. French Language is an asset.