Personnel Posting 23-21/22
0.10 FTE PERMANENT PART-TIME HOUSEKEEPER
Santé Manitouwadge Health is currently accepting applications for a 0.10 FTE Permanent Part-Time Housekeeper position. This position is one scheduled shift per week.
Salary: $21.67 – $22.13, as per UNIFOR contract
Preference will be given to the candidate with the following qualifications:
- Minimum Grade 12 education and fluent in English
- Knowledge/experience with institutional cleaning
- Ability to operate institutional housekeeping equipment
- Good physical condition and ability to complete tasks including walking, standing, kneeling, bending, reaching, lifting; on a continuous and repetitive daily basis.
- Must be a team player
- Must be available for call-in, weekends and holidays; hours may vary depending on the needs of the facility
- Regular attendance required
- Clean vulnerable sector criminal record check required
- Up-to-date immunizations required, including COVID-19
- Relevant experience will be considered
Deadline: Applications must be received no later than 4:00 p.m. Wednesday, December 22nd, 2021.
Apply to: Aaron MacGregor, Employee Services Coordinator| firstname.lastname@example.org
1 Health Care Crescent, Manitouwadge, ON P0T 2C0
807-826-3251 Ext. 206
(Note: Please quote the personnel posting number “PP23-21/22” in your application. If you have not received an acknowledgement of your application within a day or two from sending, please call to confirm receipt.)
Start Date: To be determined.
Santé Manitouwadge Health is an equal opportunity employer.
Posted: 14 December 2021