Personnel Posting 11-21/22
PERMANENT FULL-TIME FRONT OFFICE RECEPTIONIST
A challenging opportunity exists for a confident and self-directed administrative support professional. The front office receptionist will provide a wide array of clerical, administrative and financial support for an integrated multi-disciplinary primary care team.
The successful applicant will have the following qualifications/experience:
• Grade 12 plus completion of a recognized office administration or business program or equivalent experience
• Advanced skills Office software
• Familiarity with operation and maintenance of office equipment
• Inventory & supply management
• Scheduling and client bookings
• French Bilingual is an asset
• Medical terminology and/or electronic medical record experience is an asset
Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, multi-task and manage time are essential.
Deadline: Applications must be received no later than 4:00 p.m. on Monday, April 12th, 2021.
Apply to: Katie Aguiar, Employee Services Coordinator| email@example.com
1 Health Care Crescent, Manitouwadge, ON P0T 2C0
807-826-3251 x 206
(Note: Please quote the personnel posting number “PP11-21/22” in your application. If you have not received an acknowledgement of your application within a day or two from sending, please call to confirm receipt.)
Start Date: To be determined.
Santé Manitouwadge Health is an equal opportunity employer.