Website Santé Manitouwadge Health
PERMANENT FULL- TIME PERSONAL SUPPORT WORKER
Santé Manitouwadge Health is now accepting applications for the position of Permanent Full Time Personal Support Worker – Must be willing to work in Hospital and Community
Compensation: As per union contract, full benefits and HOOP Pension
– Graduate of a Personal Support Worker Ontario College Certificate Program;
– Current CPR Certification;
– Evidence of a current criminal reference check – vulnerable sector screening;
– Experience working with seniors and /or chronic care residents in a health care facility;
– Excellent communication skills, including written documentation;
– Demonstrates a genuine interest in and concern for all clients/ residents;
– Regular attendance required;
– Bilingualism an asset.
Deadline: Position opened until filled
Apply to:Katie Scapinello, Employee Services Coordinator
Santé Manitouwadge Health
1 Health Care Crescent, Manitouwadge, ON P0T 2C0
807-826-3251 ext. 206
(Note: Please quote the personnel posting number “02-23/24” in your application.)
Start Date: TBD
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those candidates qualifying for an interview will be contacted.
Santé Manitouwadge Health is an equal opportunity employer.
Posted: 14 September 2023
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com