Golf Clubhouse Attendant - May - October
To download a PDF copy of the job description, please click here.
• Minimum age of 16
• Standard First Aid certificate an asset
• Excellent customer service skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Experience operating a cash register
• Good understanding of the game of golf
• Able to lift up to 25lbs or more
EMPLOYMENT TERM: May – October
DAYS PER WEEK: Flexible; includes evenings and weekends (approximately 40 hrs/week at $16/hour)
GENERAL ACCOUNTABILITY: Community Programmer
• Responsible for the sale of golf passes, cart rentals and supplies;
• Answering the phone, signing in golf members, daily cashier responsibilities;
• Ensures cleanliness of the office space, rental equipment, washroom facilities etc.;
• Operates the cash register and completes daily cash balancing;
• Answers general questions about overall golf course operations;
• Provides excellent customer service, ensuring friendly and efficient service;
• Other duties as assigned.
If interested, please submit your resume and cover letter by May 16, 2022 at 4:00pm to:
1 Mississauga Drive
P.O Box 910
We thank all applicants who apply for this position, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. In accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, personal information is collected under the authority of the Municipal Act, 2001, S.0. 2001, c. 25 and will only be used for candidate selection.
The Township of Manitouwadge is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes, and work environment. We will accommodate the needs of applicants under the Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) throughout all stages of the recruitment process. Please contact the Clerk’s Department at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance.