Please find below, two draft by-laws completed by the Protective Services Department. We invite your questions and comments.
- Being a By-law to Regulate the Keeping of Animals and the Registration of Dogs and Cats within the Township of Manitouwadge - the "Animal Control By-law".
- Animal Control By-law
- Animal Control By-law Comment Form
- Being a By-law to Regulate and Prescribe Standards for Yard Maintenance, Storage and Litter on Property within the Township of Manitouwadge - the "Keep Manitouwadge Attractive By-law".
- Keep Manitouwadge Attractive By-law
- Keep Manitouwadge Attractive By-law Comment Form
Public Consultations will be held:
Dates & Times:
June 10, 2019 (10:00am - 2:00pm & 7:00pm - 9:00pm)
June 11, 2019 (10:00am - 2:00pm & 7:30pm - 9:00pm)
June 20, 2019 (10:00am - 2:00pm & 7:00pm - 9:00pm)
Location: Council Chambers - Municipal Complex
Draft by-laws and comment forms are available in hard copy at the Municipal Office or online (above). If unable to attend, comment forms may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or dropped off at the Municipal Office until July 3, 2019.