To download a PDF copy of the job description, please click here.
We are currently seeking a motivated and customer service-oriented candidate to fill the fast-paced seasonal position of Clubhouse Restaurant Manager in our Community Services Department.
- Previous management experience
- Strong leadership skills
- Emergency First Aid certificate an asset
- Smart Serve certificate
- Safe Food Handling certificate
- Flexible work schedule
- Customer service orientated
- Able to lift up to 25lbs or more
Clubhouse restaurant closes at the end of September.
DAYS PER WEEK
Flexible; includes evenings and weekends (40hrs/week)
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations;
- Balance cash and complete balance sheets, cash reports and related forms;
- Enforce provincial liquor legislation and regulations;
- Organize and maintain inventory;
- Monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices;
- Participate in marketing plans and implementation;
- Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance;
- Address customers’ complaints and concerns;
- Provide excellent customer service;
- Recruit, train and supervise staff;
- Perform cooking/wait staff duties;
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Community and Economic Development
Position to remain open until filled.
If interested, please submit your resume and cover letter to:
Director of Community and Economic Development
1 Mississauga Drive
P.O Box 910
We thank all applicants who apply for this position, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. In accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, personal information is collected under the authority of the Municipal Act, 2001, S.0. 2001, c. 25 and will only be used for candidate selection.
The Township of Manitouwadge is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes, and work environment. We will accommodate the needs of applicants under the Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) throughout all stages of the recruitment process. Please contact the Clerk’s Department at email@example.com if you need assistance.